(Leading to the GISM Certified Corporate Management Professional Certification)
WE TEACH THE FUTURE TODAY
… open to participants from countries in Asia, Middle East and Europe
Created for the business leaders and leaders of higher learning institution and NGO; EDS Professional CEO Conference provides tools, frameworks and an international network to help leaders take their organization to the next level. Participants gain new insights and proven strategies for sustainable success.
Venue: B-Suite Hotel, Penang, Malaysia
Date: 20 – 26 March, 2010
Created for the business leaders and senior academe, CEO Program provides tools, frameworks and an international network to help decision makers take their business / institution to the next level. Participants shall gain new insights on proven strategies for sustainable success.
Spend a week expanding your global business savvy through EDS International Residential Professional CEO Program which incorporates a series of industry relevant seminars and study tour, and enriching business networking activities in Penang, Malaysia. You'll benefit from the expertise of the distinguished faculty and network with international executives and fellow course-mates who offer a unique view of the business community in which they live and work. You will return with a grasp of the international marketplace that only experience can impart.
Penang has one of the largest industrial and technology hubs in Asia and is known as the Silicon Valley of the East. It has also been granted the status of Multimedia Super Corridor. It capital, George Town was successfully listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site in March 2008 where participants could that the opportunity to see the heritage sites.
EDS INTERNATIONAL CEO PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• 2-Day CEO Seminar on How to Create a Sustainable World Class Organization,
• 1- Day CEO Seminar on Green Marketing – Guide to Sustainable Business Marketing
• 1-Day CEO Seminar on Strategic Marketing - Market Segmentation, Target and Positioning Strategies
• 2 Day CEO Seminar on Mastering Risk & Investment Skills for Organization Success,
• 1 Day Break / Penang Heritage City Tour,
• EDS Welcoming Dinner and Fellowship Night
Certified Corporate Management Professional – CCMP(US)
Upon completion of the 7 days EDS International Residential CEO Program, participant’s can apply for the Certified Corporate Management Professional certification awarded by Global Institute of Strategic Management, USA (http://www.gism.org/) upon fulfilling the following conditions:
- Completed all the required coursework during the 7 days residential studies,
- With the payment of US$350 for the administrative and CCMP Certification Fee.
The Certified Corporate Management Professional holder is qualified to use the designatory letters “ CCMP(US) ” after their name.
Seminar Fees are “FREE”
Participants need to pay US$690 to cover the following expenses:
· 9 days and 8 night of hotel accommodation at B-Suite Hotel in twin-sharing,
· Breakfast and lunch during the seminar,
· Transport provided to and fro Penang Airport for participants,
· Welcoming dinner and fellowship night,
· Traveling to factory visit and half-day Penang Heritage City Tour,
· Lectures guide, training materials, and stationery,
· Certificate of Participants,
· Professional fees for trainers / lecturers,
Spouse Are Welcome
Participant need to pay additional US$380 to cover the following expenses for spouse:
- Sharing room with spouse for 9 days and 8 night at B-Suite Hotel,
- Breakfast and lunch during the seminar,
- Transport provided to and fro Penang Airport for spouse,
- Welcoming dinner and fellowship night,
- Penang Heritage City Tour,
EDS Professional CEO Program (20 – 26 March, 2010)
- Leading to Certified Corporate Management Professional certification – CCMP(US)
- Pathway to Doctor of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program
EDS Advanced Talent Development Program (20 – 26 March, 2010)
- Leading to Certified Talent Managers certification – CTM(US)- Pathway to MBA in HRM Degree Program
July 2010 Residential Program
03 – 09 July, 2010
For Further Details on:
EDS CEO Program brochure in pdf file >>> Click Here
Registration Form >>> Click Here
For further information and registration, kindly contact our Official Representatives in your Country or EDS Head Office in Penang, Malaysia at +604-3984036 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .