& Puchong, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more info about EDS Business School, please visit our website at www.eds.my, our Facebook at www.facebook.com/EDS.Business.School and EDS Blog at www.eds2u.blogspot.com.
The Social Media Executive/Coordinator executes the company’s day-to-day social media strategies & postings, including Facebook, YouTube, Blog, Website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. This role interacts with marketing department, admin department and CEO office.
What You'll Be Doing
• Develop & implement social media programs to increase awareness of our post-graduate programs in Social Media
• Coordinate with our overseas recruitment agencies in executing promotional and marketing campaigns
• Monitor discussion boards & forums
• Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other community sites
• Develop content calendar for these sites
• Keep up to date with emerging social media platforms
• Assess, track & analyze effectiveness of programs
• Keen interest / experience in Media/New Media, Marketing, Communications
• Understanding of various social media platforms including: Facebook, YouTube, Blog, Website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively while communicating and presenting ideas with clarity and precision
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Preferably with BA/BS in PR, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
• University students are encourage to apply for the post of part-time Social Media Coordinator
• Full scholarship to pursue MBA and/or PhD in Management (T & C apply)
• Opportunities to meet successful businessmen and senior managers from Malaysia and overseas
• Opportunity to travel overseas for business and leisure
• Flexible working hours, our daily working hour is from 10am - 6pm. You can opt to work from 8am to 4pm.
• Part-time staff work 24 hours a week.
Training will be provided. Beside the basic salary and allowance, recruitment commission will be rewarded based on students recruited via social media.
Interested individual please email your resume to Prof Dr Ben Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.